At Jinni, work and pleasure are one in the same. We work hard to build awesome TV experiences of the future and make sure people get the very best out of their precious time in front of the screen. To do this, we hand-pick leading professionals from a variety of fields, including; film & TV, artificial intelligence, mathematics, software development, systems architects, marketing and sales.
If you've got great experience, bright ideas, and lots of enthusiasm, we'd love to hear from you!
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support & Operations Representative
Jinni is searching for a customer support and operations representative with at least 3 years of experience in technical customer support.
- Detail oriented, can clearly and quickly identify, validate, and communicate issues to multiple stakeholders
- Testing, reproducing and frontline debugging of technical issues
- Hands on technical experience with web apps, Linux, DB
- English language fluency (written and oral) is required
- Experience in Testing\Supporting Internet applications
- Experience in training customers onsite or via remote sessions
- Field installation capabilities
- Strive to meet team-wide customer satisfaction and response rate goals
Required Skills and Qualities:
- Experience in XML, Web Services, REST, Jboss/other web servers
- Experience in MySQL Database / other relational DB
- Experience in Linux and Bash scripts / other scripting languages
- Knowledge of known browsers and their configuration, HTTP Protocol
To apply for the Customer Support & Operations Representative position, send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Independent work and excellent follow-through on tasks is essential
- Ability to understand, communicate and clearly document customer issues
- Demonstrated independent, professional judgment in customer service scenarios that resulted in a positive impact to customer relationships and satisfaction levels
- Able to handle tough conversations with customers and de-escalate calls
- Willing to go above and beyond normal responsibilities and work for hours to resolve urgent issues
Machine Learning / Data Mining - Researcher & Developer
Jinni is looking for an end-to-end researcher and developer with a background in Machine Learning & Data Mining. You will be at the forefront of Jinni's research and engineering team. To be successful you will need to demonstrate both research skills and programming/implementation skills. You will be responsible to understand the requirements and formulate the problem, read relevant academic literature, suggest your own solutions and develop a solution at production level.
To apply for the Machine Learning / Data Mining position, send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masters in Computer Science / Mathematics or Physics.
- Proficiency in Java/C++ (at least 2 years of experience). Experience in JEE, EJB is an advantage.
- Proven experience in design and implementation of Machine Learning systems or in Data Mining.
- Excellent learning skills, highly motivated, independent and responsible.
- Background in recommendation systems or online advertising is an advantage.
- Experience in NoSQL, big data and Hadoop/Hive technologies is an advantage.
- Experience with one or more of the following is an advantage: Python, MySQL, Matlab, Lucene.
JAVA / J2EE Web Developer
The Developer will be involved in the development of cutting edge Web Applications, Web Services and Server components.
- Deep knowledge and vast experience in the Java programming language
- At least 4 years’ experience in server technologies (EJB3/Hibernate, SQL, extensive use of OOP/OOD)
To apply for the Web Developer position, send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Prior Experience in cloud technologies
- Prior Experience in RESTful Web services
- Prior Experience in Hibernate, JBoss & MySQL DB
- Prior Experience in: Linux OS and Bash scripts