At Jinni, work and pleasure are one in the same. We work hard to build awesome TV experiences of the future and make sure people get the very best out of their precious time in front of the screen. To do this, we hand-pick leading professionals from a variety of fields, including; film & TV, artificial intelligence, mathematics, software development, systems architects, marketing and sales.
If you've got great experience, bright ideas, and lots of enthusiasm, we'd love to hear from you!
Submit resumes to: email@example.com
Digital Marketing Associate
Jinni is Looking for a Digital Marketing Associate (Full time)
We are looking for an independent, quick learning native English speaker familiar with both inbound & paid digital marketing fundamentals to help execute company internal marketing objectives, as well as manage paid campaigns for our customers.
Required Skills and Qualities:
- Native English (Written & Spoken)
- 1+ years' experience with digital marketing & digital marketing platforms
- Ability to interpret data and to multi-task
- Good communication skills: excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
Bonus Skills & Qualities:
- Independent work and excellent follow-through on tasks is essential
- Diligent, proactive, highly organized team player
- A desire to learn and develop in the marketing industry as well as self-learning abilities
- Willing to go above and beyond normal responsibilities and work for hours to resolve urgent issues
To apply for the Digital Marketing Associate position, send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 year college degree or applicable experience
- Ad operations experience (either on the buy or sell side)
- Experience in advertising technology or related fields is strongly preferred
- Experience with managing Video Campaigns
- Basic familiarity with HTML
Machine Learning / Data Mining - Researcher & Developer
Jinni is looking for an end-to-end researcher and developer with a background in Machine Learning & Data Mining. You will be at the forefront of Jinni's research and engineering team. To be successful you will need to demonstrate both research skills and programming/implementation skills. You will be responsible to understand the requirements and formulate the problem, read relevant academic literature, suggest your own solutions and develop a solution at production level.
To apply for the Machine Learning / Data Mining position, send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Masters in Computer Science / Mathematics or Physics.
- Proficiency in Java/C++ (at least 2 years of experience). Experience in JEE, EJB is an advantage.
- Proven experience in design and implementation of Machine Learning systems or in Data Mining.
- Excellent learning skills, highly motivated, independent and responsible.
- Background in recommendation systems or online advertising is an advantage.
- Experience in NoSQL, big data and Hadoop/Hive technologies is an advantage.
- Experience with one or more of the following is an advantage: Python, MySQL, Matlab, Lucene.
JAVA / J2EE Web Developer
The Developer will be involved in the development of cutting edge Web Applications, Web Services and Server components.
- Deep knowledge and vast experience in the Java programming language
- At least 4 years’ experience in server technologies (EJB3/Hibernate, SQL, extensive use of OOP/OOD)
To apply for the Web Developer position, send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prior Experience in cloud technologies
- Prior Experience in RESTful Web services
- Prior Experience in Hibernate, JBoss & MySQL DB
- Prior Experience in: Linux OS and Bash scripts