At Jinni, work and pleasure are one in the same. We work hard to build awesome TV experiences of the future and make sure people get the very best out of their precious time in front of the screen. To do this, we hand-pick leading professionals from a variety of fields, including; film & TV, artificial intelligence, mathematics, software development, systems architects, marketing and sales.
If you've got great experience, bright ideas, and lots of enthusiasm, we'd love to hear from you!
Submit resumes to: email@example.com
Machine Learning / Data Mining - Researcher & Developer
Jinni is looking for an end-to-end researcher and developer with a background in Machine Learning & Data Mining. You will be at the forefront of Jinni's research and engineering team. To be successful you will need to demonstrate both research skills and programming/implementation skills. You will be responsible to understand the requirements and formulate the problem, read relevant academic literature, suggest your own solutions and develop a solution at production level.
To apply for the Machine Learning / Data Mining position, send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masters in Computer Science / Mathematics or Physics.
- Proficiency in Java/C++ (at least 2 years of experience). Experience in JEE, EJB is an advantage.
- Proven experience in design and implementation of Machine Learning systems or in Data Mining.
- Excellent learning skills, highly motivated, independent and responsible.
- Background in recommendation systems or online advertising is an advantage.
- Experience in NoSQL, big data and Hadoop/Hive technologies is an advantage.
- Experience with one or more of the following is an advantage: Python, MySQL, Matlab, Lucene.
JAVA / J2EE Web Developer
The Developer will be involved in the development of cutting edge Web Applications, Web Services and Server components.
- Deep knowledge and vast experience in the Java programming language
- At least 4 years’ experience in server technologies (EJB3/Hibernate, SQL, extensive use of OOP/OOD)
To apply for the Web Developer position, send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Prior Experience in cloud technologies
- Prior Experience in RESTful Web services
- Prior Experience in Hibernate, JBoss & MySQL DB
- Prior Experience in: Linux OS and Bash scripts
Jinni is currently seeking a QA Engineer who will play a pivotal role in performing testing and maintenance activities for our consumer products. The QA Engineer will be focusing heavily on quality to improve our suite of manual and automated tests. In addition, the QA Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that quality assurance (QA) controls and methods are in place from early development to the production.
- Provide clear and concise reporting of discovered issues and steps to reproduce each one
- File bugs and collaborate with developers to reproduce issues
- Stay abreast of emerging QA trends, practices, and technologies
- Become an expert on Jinni products and associated test tools
To apply for the QA Engineer position, send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans, and test design documents
- Understanding of software development, test environments, configuration management, and release processes
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries (MySQL)
- Ability to work in a Unix environment
- Familiarity with at least one programming/scripting language such as Java, PHP, Python, C++, Perl or VBScript
- Experience with running automated test and evaluating the outcome (jmeter)
- Experience with building automated tests is an advantage
- Experience with Jira is an advantage
- High working proficiency in English